Field Rules and Regulations
All teams should have their own medical kit and pre-match taping supplies. The on-site Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC) will provide taping of players for injured players, as needed. All teams should have Emergency Medical Information for each player.
- No dogs permitted at facility
- There are no locker rooms adjacent to the field. Therefore, each team is encouraged to bring a team tent to serve as home-base in case of inclement weather.
- Seating: Fans are to either use the stands, sit in chairs, and sit or stand on the grass berms surrounding the fields, behind the crowd restraint and outside the designated technical zones for teams and referees.
- Photography: One photographer per team is permitted to take photos from behind the try zones with a credential
- Videography: Video is allowed from behind the team benches by team staff or on the opposite side of the field by fans. Parents or fans will not be allowed onto the field to take still photos/video during a game.
- Field Access for Families/Friends: Only credentialed individuals will have any access to field/stadium
For NCR-sanctioned matches or events, the tournament/event director or the senior on-site referee is empowered to suspend play during adverse or predicted unfavorable weather conditions. The NCR Representative and head (or match) referee will jointly decide whether to resume play; either individual has the authority to cancel the proceedings.